Daily Post today suggested this:
You get to choose one superpower. Pick one of these, and explain your choice:
- the ability to speak and understand any language
- the ability to travel through time
- the ability to make any two people agree with each other
I would so pick option number one, the ability to speak and understand any language. Wouldn’t that just be awesome…to be able to speak to anyone in the world no matter what their language? Of course I look at it this way…. I would be able to talk to any animal too. 🙂 Yay me. I can see this proving my theory that animals have a language we just haven’t learned how to speak it.
Oh the things I would tell them.
1) Look both ways before you cross a highway or any road.
2) When a person treats you badly run away.
3) Don’t injure the person who cares for you.
LOL I am sure I could think of lots more.
And the things I could learn from them too. No one really knows what they think or what they know. This could be valuable information to the world to know. (Hey, you never know and I heard once upon a time that knowledge is power.)